MTM Special Ops watch is committed to protecting your privacy
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If you disable cookies in your browser, some features will be disabled. It may affect the user’s site experience and some of our services may not function properly. However, you would still be able to place orders on our website.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third-party products and services
Use of Google Analytics & Google Adwords
Our website uses Google Analytics Advertising Featuresthat requires Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers for Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).Website visitors/users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
MTM Special Ops Watches collects demographic information on its website using Google Analytics. You can opt out of this using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On. MTM Special Ops Watches may disclose user data (not specific to a particular individual), including gender, age, and usage data gathered from our demographics tracker to third party organizations for the purposes of research and comparison. We will use the information gathered by Google Analytics to further develop our website and match user interests.
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
California Online Privacy Protection Act
See more at: https://consumercal.org/about-cfc/cfc-education-foundation/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa-3/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking, such as Google Analytics behavior tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information PRactices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via email and in-site notification within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Add to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement, if so, in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
MTM Special Ops Watches
1225 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90015